Saturday, January 03, 2015

Paper Cuts - Winter 2014/2015


In every issue, I will design themed cut files in .studio and .svg formats that will be available for download on the Canadian Scrapbooker website, as well as here on my blog, on my PaperCuts page.

In the Winter 2014/2015 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker, three of my cut files and projects are featured (pg. 78 & 79).

Here are this issue's cut files available for download:  





Here's are my projects created with them:


Supplies used:  HalCraft card base; Canadian Scrapbooker SuperStock; Core'dinations ColorCore cardstock; Bo Bunny patterned paper; Tsukineko VersaMark ink; Stampendous embossing powder; Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine; Sue Sykes Let It Snow cut files; Martha Stewart Crafts border punch; KaiserCraft rhinestones; Artistic ribbon; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares.


Supplies used:  HalCraft card base; Glitz Designs and Bo Bunny patterned paper; Bazzill Basics Paper cardstock;  Ranger Distress ink; Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine; Sue Sykes Rudolph cut files; Artistic ribbon.



Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics Paper card stock   My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Tsukineko VersaMark ink; Stampendous embossing powder; Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine; Sue Sykes Wonky Heart cut file; Prima Marketing crystals; American Crafts Thickers; Making Memories bookplate; Tim Holtz ticket; Michaels butterfly; Tūl marker; sewing machine; thread.

You can find the links to download these and other files on my PaperCuts page (CLICK HERE!)

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog:
December 2014 Sketchy Challenge (deadline:  January 15th, 2015)
January 2015 Sketchy Challenge (deadline:  January 31st, 2015)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cut files Sue, thanks so much for sharing. I love the projects you made with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...