Sunday, June 11, 2006

Makin' it easy...

My job, that is. It's easy to create beautiful portraits when you have such lovelies to photograph. They have an equally adorable baby brother, too, but he was cold and hungry!

Once I get their parents' permission, I will post these little gems from our photo shoot tonight and update the blog. Watch out for in ten years, I'm sure that these faces will be gracing fashion magazines everywhere!

Which led me to thinking... what are our kids going to grow up to be? There are so many roads that they can travel down. I'm curious to see what their choices will be...

Heck, I'd like to know what *I'M* going to be when I grow up... :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know what I'm going to be when I grow up too. So not sure what to do with this degree I have now. I'm just going with what I am enjoying and letting God let me to where He wants me to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...