Saturday, June 10, 2006

Our baby's growing up!!

Well, after weeks (and I'm talkin' WEEKS!) of being wobbly, Connor's first tooth fell out while he was brushing them before bed tonight!! And of course, he had to march right downstairs and interrupt Gary's poker tournament to show him! Being the awesome dad that he is, Gary stopped play and made the appropriate whooping sounds! :) We've wrapped it up in tissue and it's awaiting the illustrious Tooth Fairy's arrival... Luckily, the Tooth Fairy won at poker tonight so there's a bit of cash in the house! :)

Ironically, today after Connor's shower, I said to him, "You know, buddy - I'm not really happy with the photos that I took of you with your loose tooth. We should take them again before that tooth falls out!" So he obliged and I got this stunner:

What a handsome young man he is turning into! Even with that spiky hair he wanted to sport tonight! :)

So this is it - my last "baby" photo of my first born... I think I may cry.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he looks SOOOOO grown up there! He is very handsome, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh my goodness!! Sue, he is so devastatingly handsome!!! Watch out ladies, there are going to be HEARTS broken!!!!

    How much is a tooth going for these days??(info for future reference!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to come to grips with them growing up. Great shot Sue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...