Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tagged!

Melissa (k23m) from Scraptivity! challenged us to complete these sentences... and you know how I love a challenge! :D

I AM: happy!
I WANT: to be a SAHM...
I HAVE: a wonderful hubby and two great kids!
I WISH: that I always had the answer...
I HATE: fake and/or hypocrytical people. Period.
I MISS: my mom :(
I HEAR: a child in a mall call out, "Mamma?" and I instinctively turn...
I WONDER: when being a Mom gets easier?
I REGRET: not saving more money when I was younger!
I AM NOT: patient. At all.
I DANCE: like nobody's watchin'...
I SING: out loud, all the time...
I CRY: when I am very, very angry...
I AM NOT ALWAYS: right... (but don't tell my husband!) :)
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: legacies that they can pass down through generations, through my talents.
I WRITE: a letter to each of my children every year on their birthday...
I CONFUSE: "need" with "want"...
I NEED: (see above)...
I SHOULD: go to bed earlier
I START: conversations with complete strangers!! :D
I FINISH: people's sentences sometimes... (see "I AM NOT:" above)

Thanks, Melissa! That was fun... and a bit enlightening and embarrassing at the same time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...