Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sweet peas!!

This weekend, we finally got a chance to get together with our friends, Dawn and John, and their family. We have been friends for a long time, and we were just discussing how our lives have been eerily similar over the years. Dawn and I met at the Board Office and we left at the same time. We helped them moved in March '99, when Dawn told us she was expecting! Ironically, I became pregnant a month later... AND we moved into a house just around the corner!! Liam and Connor were born within seven weeks of each other!! And then we had our daughters within six weeks of each other!!

Anyhow, they're wonderful people and hosts - John is an amazing cook! So while our children played, we got to visit (in between minor mishaps and busy toddlers!). I, of course, brought my camera and when I noticed Aili and Kayleigh sitting together, I just *had* to snap a few! They turned out adorable - I'm so glad Dawn agreed to let me share them!

4 comments:

  1. Well, they are just too cute together!! Isn't life funny sometimes - how you find someone that parallels your life and you click. It is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties!! How great that you have such good friends - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH that is so cute with Aili's head on her shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, look at those CUTIES!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...