Thursday, July 13, 2006

Do you care? Probably not!

My bio and layout for the Scraptivity website has been up for a while... I just haven't had a chance to post it here. And maybe, just maybe I wondered if anyone really cared...? LOL!

Thanks to my wonderful husband who came up with this idea for me! Well, the photo anyways... He's actually the one that I turn to when I'm stuck - he has a wonderful eye for composition, a throwback from when he was a professional videographer!

He was, however, too busy to take a photo of me, so I set up my backdrop in front of my big bay windows, grabbed a big mirror, my tripod and a stool and set to work. Only five photos and I got this one. Photoshop is truly my friend! *wink*

My Bio and LO:

Journaling reads:

It could be a newborn baby sleeping. Or a screaming toddler, in the middle of a tantrum.

A field of wildflowers on a mountainside. Or a breath-taking sunset on a tropical beach.

That’s the well from which I draw my inspiration. The little nuances that I glean from this wide, wonderful world of amazing things to discover and share.

My photos are a glimpse into my world, as I see it.

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.

This is my life, through the lens.

All supplies from the June '06 kit, except transparencies and ribbon bits on small tag.

TFL!!

8 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!!! You are as beautiful on the outside as you are inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care, I posted a thread on S! that all the new Dt bio's were up, love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it on the site already. IT's fabulous!!! Great job on the handcutting and love the journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just saw this on S!
    I love it so much, it truly is reflective on the inner you! Of course we care!! It's a great piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes of course we care! Love the layout and the journalling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome layout Sue. Congrats on the DT position :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it sweetie! The LO is just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...