Friday, July 14, 2006

Move over, Beckham...

Here comes Sykes!

On Wednesday, we *finally* got back the photos from Connor's soccer... Doesn't he look so handsome? He was very proud when showing me.

"Mom, do I look like a professional?"

"Of course you do, Connor! Look at that pose! Why do you ask, sweetie?"

"Oh... 'cuz that's what the photographer said."

I chuckled, thinking of my own photography and what I say, trying to get children to co-operate.

"Well, I think you look great, but um, didn't he say that to all the kids?"

"Nope. Just me."

LOL. This kid just makes me laugh.

He's been forever asking to watch the soccer videos on You Tube, over and over again. His favourites are Best Soccer Moves and anything with Ronaldinho Gaucho in it. He watches them intently, two (or seven!) times, then races to get his cleats on, and runs out the door, soccer ball clutched tightly!

I'm so glad that he's finally found a sport that he is passionate about!

7 comments:

  1. aw I love the photo and that his heart and soul are into soccer! I think it's one of the best games for kids to learn sportsmanship etc.! He's sooo handsome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor you look totally professional, a future Becks for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...he's a cutie for sure! And he looks waaayyyyy better than Becks for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad that he has found something to be passionate about...just we are about paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, you've definitely got the next Beckham there!!! He's got the handsome looks too - you are DEFINITELY gonna be beating the girls off with a stick with that one boy!!!

    Missing ya like crazy - of course I was talking about you - you are DEFINITELY one of my girlies!!! Can't wait to get back home and back on MSN with ya!!! Love ya, ciao for now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's such a cutie!!! Definitely an uprising star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitly a "professional" looking photo! But really, it looks great! He is a little stud! ;) Soccer is a great sport to be hooked on. Have you gotten him into indoor soccer too? It's way more exciting to watch (from a soccer mom standpoint) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...