Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Catching up..

I just realized that I haven't posted a single layout on my blog since July 17th!!

Now, not that I think that you're all waiting on the edge of your seats, with bated breath, for my next attempt at a paper-and-glue masterpiece, but I wouldn't want you all to think that I had forsaken my beloved craft! ;)

So, like it or not, here I go, catching up! Sadly, there aren't as many as I'd like there to be... but hopefully my new friend, Jessi, will get my mojo going with her little Stop, Drop & Crop online sessions!! I promise, Jess - once I FIND my desk!!

Of course, these are all created with the Just Cre8 kits... :D

First, a fun one with the { July Kit }...

{ September Kit }


{ October Kit } (sold out)



{ November Kit } (sold out)

{ January Kit }

{ February Kit }

{ March Kit } (sold out)



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Awww ... I so miss seeing your work so I am glad you shared it here. You have such talent. Hope you're going well my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...