Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day of Champions!

Yeah, so I probably shouldn't still be up since we have to be at the soccer pitch at 9:30am but I couldn't wait to share Connor's soccer picture this year! We will probably get Aili's today at the Day of Champions, along with their medals & trophies but Connor picked his up on Tuesday at the quarterfinals. They lost (miserably, too - I think it was 5 to 1??) but this was a bright spot for me:
I don't know why, but I LOVE this picture of Connor! Maybe because I miss that hair (did I tell you about the unfortunate butchering of his hair?? More on that, later!) Or maybe it's the big ear-to-ear grin...

I know I'm his mom, but MAN! I'm going to have to beat the girls off with a stick, aren't I??

Although with his hair now, maybe not...

Gary had to get his hair cut last week so he said he would take Connor to get his bangs trimmed and the rest of it all thinned out - the boy has THICK hair! Well, I had my doubts, since Gary isn't known to frequent salons that charge more than $8 for a hair cut, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

No deal.

Connor came home with about 2 inches lopped off the back and his bangs up over his eyebrows. {sigh} Goofy doesn't quite describe it.

It's a good thing he's so cute... and a good thing that I love my husband.

Needless to say, he will be coming with me to my hairdresser from now on... ;)

Stay tuned for pictures from our Day of Champions today, as well as the long-awaited (or maybe not!) photos from our Canada Day weekend up in Collingwood!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...