Friday, July 18, 2008

August Kits Revealed!

This is one kit that makes me happy! And I haven't even cracked into it yet! :)

You can have a peek at the {Cre8ive} Pack here or the {Scrap} Pack here (or click on the links in the side bar). And the Cre8ive Crew rawked it this month! Don't believe me? See for yourself here!

I still have photos from our Canada Day weekend up at my cousins' house to share - just a few more to edit! The reveal has kept me busy this past week!

Soccer season is coming to a close - next weekend is our Day of Champions. I'm not sure that either of the kids' teams have won very many games this year, but they've had fun!

We're off to the SunSplash tomorrow! Should have lots of pictures to share from that!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...