Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 More Sleeps to Christmas!

And I couldn't be any further away from being ready! Yikes!

Usually, I am done all my shopping and most of the wrapping by now. I have what little baking I can accomplish done, and try to have the teachers' gifts ready to go before the last day of school.

Not so, this year! Christmas really snuck up and tackled us!

But I'm not really stressed out about it. I now know what I am getting my dad, who is, by far, the hardest man on earth to shop for! And as for the rest of my list, I have an idea so it's just a matter of finding the time to brave the shops and hope that it's still available!

We are having Christmas Eve at my dad's again, as always, and I am hoping to whip up a batch of homemade Baileys to bring along.

We did manage to find time, a few weeks ago, to decorate our very first Gingerbread house! I have plenty of photos that Gary snapped as the kids and I got our fingers sticky! Watch for photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...