Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 in Pictures... so far!

We've been pretty good about taking a photo a day (only missed a few, I think?) I still have to figure out how to upload the images off the kids' digital camera... (now WHERE is that cord??) but here's the first 10 days of January 2009:

Jan 3: Playing with a new toy
Jan 4: Duck Creek is starting to freeze - time to get our skates out!
Jan 5: A small glimpse at kit shipping time...
Jan 6: Meet Stinky - the reindeer you never hear about...
Jan 7 & 8: To follow

Jan 9: Thanks to Ann C. for suggesting this book, and thanks to Mary M. for getting it shipped to me! We've already made the Crystal Paint and have plans to create our own ice sculpture!
Jan 10: Daily chores - Aili empties and puts away the silverware, Connor finishes the rest of it. I'm proud to say that both also are responsible for setting and clearing the table (and usually do it without too much prodding!)
Jan 11: Learning a new chord from Dad
Jan 12: Feb kit reveal in 3 days time and I actually have 3 layouts! Here's one, done with a current favourite photo.

That's all I have uploaded for now! I think I'm turning in early tonight - my shoulder has been bothering me and I think it needs a good night's sleep!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. hey Sue :)
    Great pics as a;ways.Too funny about Stinky the forgotten reindeer..lol..I'm going to check for that book as well.i think my kiddies will love it!

    Have a great week, and it was awsome chatting with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...