Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thanks to Kate...

I may have to lock my pantry door!

Kate posted this wicked cake recipe on her blog for 5-minute chocolate cake.

I know, I know - I hear you cynics now... FIVE minutes? COME on!

But Aili and I made some tonight - and you know what?? It shore 'nuff ain't all that bad!!!!! And easy enough to keep a four-year-old attention. Big points in my book on that score alone...

It's a good thing I'm not a fan of chocolate cake or that would seriously be detrimental to my new healthy living mantra!! FIVE minutes from start to finish? Why can't it be that easy to make cheesecake??

2 comments:

  1. If cheesecake were that easy, I'd be in BIG trouble! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Oooooh, cheesecake. How I love you! I'd make it everyday if it wasn;t so darn expensive and complicated!!! Good thing...
    Thanks for the shout on your blog! That cake thing seriously saved me that day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...