Friday, May 15, 2009

REVEAL DAY!!

Oh, I love reveal days!

I don't mind the 3am mornings getting them ready, but this month, we were on top of things and had the reveal up at 11:54pm!! Woo Hoo!

We'll just overlook the fact that we still stayed up until 2am to watch the Grey's Anatomy finale that we PVR'd... :D

Without further ado, here are the June kits:

June 2009 Cre8ive Pack:


June 2009 Scrap Pack:


The Cre8ive Crew outdid themselves this month, too - lots of inspiration in our gallery here! Here's a few of my favourites:

Caught in the Act by Cindy Stevens:

I love the Boy in the Bubble Wrap stamp use on this, and how she traced the Maya Road chipboard pieces with black pen - stunning on the white cardstock!

Tweet by Ann Costen
The scalloped half circles, with the birdies are my downfall - and who can resist that adorable little face on her daughter??

What We Do by Jessi Lute
Sigh... Jessi never fails to amaze me! The cre8ive use of masking with the Maya Road Mists, the stitching, the title effect... this girl's got it going ON! And for the record, Gary chose this layout as his favourite of the bunch... which leads me to ponder - Jessi's style is so far removed from mine... does that mean he doesn't like MY layouts?!? LOL!

Gearing Up by Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan
The black accents made this layout POP! And I love her use of the Gears to You! stamps!

Little Boy Wishes by Amanda Lepage
Oh Boy! Where to start with this one?! I love EVERYTHING about it - but that star is by far the best thing!

Riley by Leica Forrest
Such great use of white space - and I love the doodled gears and border!

Friends by Choice by Holly Attfield
Pure genius! I LOVE how she used the gear stamps for her titling!!

Courage by Lori Mancini

Wow! Great photography, awesome border punches - and of course hand cutting! I remember back when we were at a crop and I suggested she hand cut an element out of her paper - and she cursed me the whole time! Now look - I've created a monster! LOL!

Beach Fun by Jill Sarginson

Love the colour blocking and placement on this! And her daughter is just too cute!

I'm hoping to dig into my kit this weekend sometime... late at night, after the sun goes down! We're having such gorgeous weather that it seems silly not to enjoy it while it lasts!

Have a safe and happy long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...