Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last Call...

A few weeks ago, I posted the winner of the drawing for the Choose Your RAK contest.  It was at the very end of this post.  Since it may have been missed, here it is again:

And speaking of congratulations, I used my trusty site, http://www.random.org/, and chose a winner for my RAK last week:

The lucky winner is:

Angela said...
I love Calvin and Hobbes too. I am going to print the one off that you posted for my desk at work. I'm a graphic designer and I swear that is my life!
I love your layouts and I'm so glad you've found time for yourself.
October 21, 2009 7:20 PM

Angela, please email me by Nov 15th with your info and your preference of RAK (in-stock Just Cre8 standard stamp set, Tim Horton's or Shoppers Drug Mart gift card).  If I don't hear from Angela, I will draw another winner.

Thanks to all who participated - keep visiting as this was so much fun that I think I will do it more often! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...