Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sale!!

Since making the decision to no longer offer Just Cre8 monthly kits, we have decided to have a big sale to clear out all inventory on hand.

Last night, I sent out an email, telling Just Cre8 friends about our sale and the response has been overwhelming!  If you are looking for some good deals, hurry on over to the Just Cre8 store to avoid disappointment!  All of our previous kits are on sale; as well, all stamps are marked down 25% to 40% off.

In going through the inventory to mark it all down, and to ensure that inventory counts were accurate, I came across a lot of products that were so inspiring that I was tempted to throw everything aside and scrap!  Luckily, I resisted temptation but I did set aside several items for myself... :D

Hoping to scrap on Friday!  Anyone want to join me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...