Thursday, April 15, 2010

Packed for a Party!!

Well, not yet, but thanks to everyone for your great suggestions!!

I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to packing!  I just shuffle things around and fondle all my stuff, and then end up throwing it in a big bag!  However, this year, I think I'm going to work on a mini album with photos of our last Thanksgiving dinner before my mom passed away.

Of course, that could change between now and tomorrow night... :)

Using www.randomizer.org, we have a winner!  Congratulations to:

Celia said...

I'm pretty new to scrapbooking and I've only been to one crop -- but I'm a planner through and through. I do a little chart for each project. I know the papers I'm going to use for each page and which photos will be featured. I also list for each page any special quotes/stories I want to include, and what the main embellishments/stamps are. So I take a while to plan but once begin work I'm pretty productive. And I change my plans as I go. : ) For the one crop I've attended -- I did buy goodies on site to add to my work.

April 09, 2010 4:09 PM

Ah, I long to be that organized, Celia!!

Please email me with your mailing address (unless you will be at ScrapFest this weekend??) and I will send your prize out to you!

Thanks again, everyone!!  Hopefully, I'll have at least ONE page done to share!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Have already sent the email but I want to tell you that I'm so excited. I still carry my stuff around in one of those canvas grocery store bags. Nothing screams "novice" in the scrapbooking world like carrying all your gear in a grocery bag! Now I need to find another crop so I can show off this beauty. Thanks you so much. I'll post a picture of it loaded up so you can see it is well loved. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Celia....you will love it...
    Sue... you better start packing... less the 24 hours now..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...