Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Weekend Aftermath

About to go to bed (early for a change!) and realized that I haven't shared any layouts from our scrapping weekend!  I guess I should prove that the 5am nights were validated! :)  I'll share them over the next few days...

I have been working on a mini album for over a year now.  I started it with the intention of giving it to Gary for Valentine's Day... last year!  I just wasn't feeling the love - I got around to covering the pages and added a few photos, but every time I brought it out at a crop, I sat and stared at it, not sure how to proceed.

I'm happy to say that I finished it on Friday night!  Must have been all of the wonderful mojo that was flying around the room from my talented friends.  You can see a peek at Lori's projects here and Ann's layouts here and here!  I will share links to Jennifer's and Holly's work when they post it on their blogs!)

I used the papers from the Just Cre8 February 2008 kit.  Once I had all the placement for the photos, trying to work them so that they were visible when the album was closed, I just started layering embellishments.





Wedding photos by Due South Photography. 

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. the album is fabulous !! Loving the details !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super cool book! I love hte blue mixed in with the red and pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...