Friday, May 07, 2010

A Little Piece of Ann

I have been waiting patiently for Ann to post the layout that she completed at Holly's, using my photos of Aili.  I didnt' want to jump the gun and post them first, since it was her talent and therefore, her right to blog about the layout first.

It then occurred to me yesterday that since I had taken the layout home with me, she COULDN'T blog about it.  Because she didn't have a photo of it...

Duh.

So today, I'd like to share the layout that Ann completed, using my photos of Aili that I shared in an earlier post.  Ann joined my Just Cre8 design team back in April 2008 and has always impressed me with her clean, simple style, full of journaling and beautiful photos.

So when, at our Just Cre8 NSD crop at Holly's, Ann commented that our paper scrapping was inspiring her to turn off the laptop, I practically THREW my folder of photos at her! :)  I took out a selection of photos for her to choose from and then offered over my supplies and let her work her magic.

She was done in less than 30 minutes, I think (which puts me to shame, considering I worked most of Saturday on ONE layout...) and the result is no less beautiful than I expected:

And I now have a little piece of Ann artwork for my albums - thank you, Ann!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...