Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another year older...

And I realize that while I have accomplished much in my life already, there's still so much that I want to do!

Enter my Life List.


A life list, also known as a bucket list, made popular by the movie of the same name.  It represents a list of goals that you would like to achieve in your lifetime.

Do you have a Life List?

I sat down one night, shortly after my birthday this year, and began to write my life list.

I stopped at 3am when I had reached Goal #160!

I think I will post them on a separate page on my blog and work towards checking items off, one by one... :)

Now, where did I put my parachute...?

1 comment:

  1. you put my list of 84 to shame! i thought i read something on your blog about your list before?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...