Friday, July 16, 2010

Wanted to share...

THIS:

Jackie posted the Fall 2010 cover of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine on her blog yesterday! Isn't it gorgeous? I love everything about it:
  • The great photo by Heidi Brand (check out her gorgeous photos on her blog!) 
  • The wicked cool layout by fellow CS teammate, Christy Riopel
  • The leaves that stand in place for the "O's" in Scrapbooker (I know that this happens with every issue, but I love those graphics - call me a design geek!) 
  • The colours - did you know that orange is one of my favourite colours? 
But do you see what I see?? Can you guess why this is my most favourite cover ever??

Need a subtle hint?


O.M.G!!!

My name is on the cover of a major publication!!!

Excuse me while I dance around the room like a lunatic...

10 comments:

  1. SUE,, that's so exciting!!! Congrats to you my dear ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    You're officially a rock star!!!!
    can i have your autograph?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your name is ON it and my mom's name is IN it (hopefully) woot woot! exciting day for the nee-puglia's

    ReplyDelete
  4. one word - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! hehe Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was only a matter of time. :-)

    Many congrats, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I can picture you dancing like a lunatic! Congrats! I can't wait for my copy.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, Sue! It must be a great feeling. Congtatulations! I can't wait to see the article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great! Congratulations from a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sue!

    That's my niece on the front cover layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...