Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wonderful news to share!

I don't know if it's been the lack of ability to scrap, because of my studio renovations, or if it's all of the wonderful new products that are coming out at CHA this year, but I've definitely been bitten by the scrapping bug again.

I applied for a design team position for a inspirational challenge blog and I'm happy to announce that I made it! I am now a proud design team member of Creative Prompt for You!



Thanks to Allison Copy (Ally) and Nicole Nowasad for including me with this talented group of ladies:  returning designers, Ro Philippsen and Debbi Tehrani; new members Wendy Kwok, Regiane Thahira and Nathalie Macdonald!

We have a great challenge for our first assignment with the new design team - be sure to visit the website every Thursday for a new challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Great news Sue! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Sue! I'll definitely be over to visit. They're so lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats Sue will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sue... that is great news.. off to check out the site...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! congrats! now we have to keep to our friday schedule for sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sue... off to check them out!!! Can't wait to see your creations, you have always been an inspiration and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...