Thursday, September 16, 2010

Absent

Sorry, dear blog readers - I have been MIA lately.

Things were hectic with back-to-school preparations and continued progress (albeit slow) of the organization of my studio (will it EVER be done??).  I have an article deadline and I was working on details with Melissa for a photography/photo editing workshop that we're going to be offering in Saskatoon when I'm there in November.

Add to it the sad news that we received a few weeks ago that my mother-in-law is now battling ovarian cancer and well, it's a recipe for stress, exhaustion and sadness.

Last night, Gary drove up to his parents' place late and then trekked into Toronto today for his mum's surgery.  We received disappointing news, but we're thinking positively and taking steps to look at aggressive measures.  Look out, Cancer - here we come (again!) and we're going to be kickin' butt and takin' names!

Thanks for being patient with my infrequent posts and whining about how busy life is.  It's no busier than anyone else's so I will now put my big girl panties on and just deal with it!

Oh, and I only just now realized that I haven't drawn a winner for my previous RAK of a copy of the Fall issue of Canadian Scrapbooker!  Thanks to everyone for your kind words and compliments
List Randomizer

There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.{Sarah}
2.Heidi Brand
3.Amber
4.Angie Blom
5.Kathy
6.Allison Cope
7.Michelle Galloway
8.Tara
9.Chelle
10.Tanya
11.islandjacquelin
12.Cheryl Kosakura
13.SusieJ

Timestamp: 2010-09-17 02:24:11 UTC
Congratulations, Sarah!  Please forward me your mailing address and I will get your copy off to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...