Thursday, September 09, 2010

Creative Prompt For You: Challenge #32

Challenge 32 is posted on the Creative Prompts For You blog!

This week, it was my turn to choose the inspirational piece.  I browsed around on the web and looked for something that SCREAMED at me.  The album cover by Melee did that.

However, when I sat down to create, I was stumped!  I had an image of recreating the circle in different coloured patterned papers and then using rubons and stamps to  create the black designs.

That, it seems, was not to be.

In the end, I decided that it was the bright colours married with the black that appealed to me.  And this is my end result:

Supplies:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; Doodlebug Designs & Bo Bunny patterned papers; Pink Petticoat digital stamp (cake); Studio G acrylic stamp (sentiment); General watercolour pencils; Maya Road heart pins, Marvy Uchida scallop and circle punches, ribbon (unknown).

I hope you are inspired by this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...