Thursday, October 28, 2010

Memories Montage - ScrapFest Oshawa 2010

Just wanted to share some quick images from the photo booth that we ran at the Canadian Scrapbooker booth at ScrapFest in Oshawa a few weeks ago...

I had the chance to see some old friends, finally meet some online friends in person and make some new friends - I love my job! :)

Here's a mini montage of everyone who visited our booth:


Thanks to everyone - i hope you had a great time! 

Here are more photos to share:

My sweet friend, Vanessa, joined us from Ottawa on our crazy girls' weekend.

 Here's the gang, prior to taking the MarketPlace by storm (clockwise from far left):
Lori Mancini, Katrina Murphy, Vanessa Fuller, Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan and me!

I also visited briefly with the uber artistic Karen Ellis:

And had a chance to meet up with some online friends, like the very talented Angie Blom:

And my fellow WeScrap DT member, Tara Thynne:

 The lovely (and TALL!) Lee Currie:

And the wonderful Kelly Panacci (and her sweet hubby, Mario):


Last but not least, I visited with the amazing ScrapFest crew and their families:

 Sadly, I missed the Saturday night dinner after party... I'm sure it was a hoot!  Next time for sure, ladies!

Thanks to everyone - I had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a great weekend. Next time we'll need to spend more time together. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...