Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grey Cup Championship 2010

Today's the day that all CFL fans are glued to their televisions - Grey Cup!!  And all SK CFL fans are in Regina, bleeding green and cheering on their beloved Roughriders.


Montréal Alouettes at Saskatchewan Roughriders

Now, as a former L'Université Laval student, I lived in Ste-Foy, Québec for nearly a year.  I've visited Montreal on several occasions, and loved every minute - from the shopping on Rue Ste-Catherine to the salsa dancing.

But how can I not be a Roughriders fan when I have this at home?


Much cuter than anyone on the 2010 Rider Cheer Team, don't you think?

Plus, I can name at least six or seven Saskie girls that will disown me if I don't.

So... Go Riders! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...