Wednesday, November 10, 2010

T minus 1 sleep!!

My flight leaves at 6am tomorrow from Windsor Airport and I almost reached my goal of going to bed by 10pm!  Only 35 minutes off...

I just checked the weather for Saskatoon and if everything stays the same, it looks like it will be tolerable for a "southern" girl like me!  The high temps are going to stay above zero for my entire trip (knock on wood) and it's supposed to snow, starting Monday (2-4 cm) and continue on Tuesday (5-10cm).  Hopefully, the heavy snow doesn't start until later in the day on Tuesday after our plane has left!

Packing was a huge chore - I seriously HATE packing!

I have my camera packed, all of my clothes are ready to go, now that the last load of laundry is done, and I hemmed and hawed over my scrap supplies packing!

In the end, I decided to just pack my basic supplies kit, along with my WeScrap November project kit.  I added a Basic Grey card kit, just in case I managed to get everything else all done.  But I'm sure that I will be walking around, talking photos and visiting with friends, new and old so I am determined not to bring more than I need!

And really, if worse comes to worse, I can always just BUY something to go with my photo order that Melissa from Green Pixel Printing is bringing me, right?!? :D

Talk to you in six sleeps, bloggers, if not before - and Saskie friends, I'll see you in about 19 hours! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a great time!! :) And I hope the forecast is wrong and it doesn't snow at all for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...