Saturday, December 04, 2010

Be Inspired... Again!

Today, the WeScrap iTeam is posting some lovely Christmas cards based on a card sketch by the talented Allison Cope!  You can view the sketch in the WeScrap forum here.

Here's my version that I created at Holly's this weekend, using an old but lovely Scenic Route line:

Supplies:  Bazzill Basics cardstock, Scenic Route patterned paper, chipboard accents & die cuts, Jenni Bowlin mini bingo tag, Martha Stewart Crafts punch, Me and My Big Ideas rhinestone snowflake, Maya Road trinket pins, ribbon.



You can view more cards by my iTeammates here.  Go and BE INSPIRED!

And don't forget... today is the last day to be entered into the random draw for my Canadian Scrapbooker birthday RAK!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...