Monday, December 06, 2010

RAK winner!

I just realized that I forgot to post the winner of my RAK to celebrate Canadian Scrapbooker's 5 years of publication!

I used http://www.random.org/ to randomly choose a winner from those who left a comment.  And without further ado, the winner is...
List Randomizer

There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Chelle
2.Victoria
3.scrappin_in_AK
4.{Sarah}
5.Anonymous - ??
6.Sandie
7.Stephanie
8.Kate
9.Anonymous - Janet
10.Fleursbydesign
11.Jennifer
12.Rhonda V.
13.Linda Shewchuk
14.Lee Currie
15.April D

Timestamp: 2010-12-08 02:03:51 UTC
Congratulations, Chelle!  Please email me your mailing address (or send me a message via FB) and I will get your prize in the mail this week!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...