Thursday, December 16, 2010

Creative Prompts for You - Challenge 46

Challenge 46 is up at the Creative Prompts for You blog, and it's the last challenge of 2011!

I really wanted to do a layout for this one, but with only half of my stuff organized in my room and the other half, strewn about from my various trips, I can't find any of my photos!  Luckily, this challenge lent itself to creating a card, following the four guidelines.

Supplies used:  SEI patterned paper, Image Tree alpha stamps, Stampin' Up ink, Marvy Uchida circle punch, embroidery floss, ribbon

Lots of dimension and fussy cutting going on here!

And I added hand stitching around the outside of the matte, to frame and add some dimension to the embossed paper.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...