Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Mail Day!


A few weeks ago, I ordered the sampler pack of twine from The Twinery.  I had been meaning to order for a while, and when I saw their FB status advertising 30% off, I decided to go ahead.

I'm glad I did.

Look at these lovely packs of colour.  One is for my friend, Janet, who contacted me after I first made mention of wanting to order.  We decided to order together to save on shipping.  Ha!  It was only $7 anyways to ship to Canada for these little babies!

The sampler pack includes 15 yards of each colour:  maraschino, mandarin, lemon drop, peapod, caribbean, cappuccino, lilac and pink sorbet.  And not only is it beautiful, but it's also eco-friendly - it's bio-degradable!  Well, maybe not the cello bag it came in, but I have plans to reuse that...

So the big question is... how to store these lovelies?  Maybe wrapped around some wooden spools?  Or vintage clothespins?

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous. May have to convince a friend to order with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say the wooden spools :) love the colors - think I might have to order some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...