Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just what the heck is Twitter, anyway?

I started using Twitter almost two years ago.  My techno-geek hubby turned me onto it, thinking it would be an awesome tool to use to promote Just Cre8.  Sadly, just three months later, we stopped making the Just Cre8 kits (you can view all of the marked down merchandise here) and no longer needed the business Twitter account.

I did keep my personal one, and started using it to share links to the Hands On! photography blog assignments, links to this blog, and just general kibbitzing.  Thanks to the aforementioned hubby, I now have UberTwitter installed on my Blackberry and I can Tweet and Facebook at the same time.

Kinda like killing two birds with one stone.

No pun intended. ;)

Get it... bird?  Tweet?  Never mind.

Anyhow, then, thanks to Dan Pearce, of Single Dad Laughing fame, I found this article by Jessica Hische that explains it in no-nonsense terms:

mom, this is how twitter works

At least, now I won't (hopefully) make any more faux pas...

You can follow me on Twitter here: @sugarskyes

Or leave me your Twitter name and I'll follow YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...