Sunday, January 09, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings: Jan 2th-8th


A new year... time for a new tradition!  Since Sunday is already a spiritual day, I think it would be a good day to recap the prior week's blessings that our family has received.

This week, I'm thankful for:

1.  A brand new year.  A chance to make healthy choices and set challenging goals.  A time to remember that life is meant to be lived to the fullest and that family and friends always come first.

2.  A completed scraproom studio!  There's still a few boxes of paperwork and scrapbook supplies to sort through, and I'm sure I will reorganize again after working in it for a while, but I have to say... I LOVE it! 

3.  My hubby.  For so many reasons, but mostly because he is my everything.

4.  Connor's "I Swam A Mile" challenge.  On Saturday, he competed in this challenge that the Seals division complete every year.  That's 66 laps - and he completed it in 00:28:42!  So proud of him!

5.  Dinner with my Dad.  He came over last weekend and had dinner with us.  And then we sat around and chatted for over an hour after dinner - it was nice to reconnect and catch up with him.

6.  School's back in session!  As much as I love my kids, they were driving me AND each other crazy!  And they couldn't wait to get back to see their friends again.

7.  A new tradition of Seven Sunday Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Sue - a great list to begin the year.
    Several of here in the UK are doing a similar thing..but on a Friday. We call it "Rocking My World Friday" (we are the Rockettes!lol). It's good to just sit back and reflect on the week and only positive thoughts are allowed.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...