Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


This week, I am thankful:

1. for antibiotics.  After nearly a week of having a swollen face from a dental infection, it's nice to be back to nearly normal and not like an unfortunate stroke victim.

2. for Family Day.  Any excuse to have a Monday off is fine with me, but a day off specifically to spend with the kids is awesome.

3. that our dear friends, the Murphys, were able to come down for the holiday weekend and spend four days with us.

4. that our kids, despite the long time in between visits, got along famously all weekend and had a blast.

5. for a day of shopping in the US with Katrina.

6. for my hubby.  While I was drugged up on painkillers, he was so helpful in preparing for our visit with the Murphys!

7. for my chicken pear salad.  So easy to make and full of good things like grilled chicken, diced pear, cranberries, toasted almonds and red onion.  Yum!

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...