Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


This week, I am thankful:

1. for snow.  Yep, you heard me right.  If it wasn't for the icky, cold, have-to-shovel stuff, I wouldn't get an extra day at home with my kids.  Love snow days!

2. for caring friends.  Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes that you've all sent - via email, Facebook, Skype, IM, BBM, snailmail, etc.  You all RAWK!

3. for yet another round of meds.  Not thankful that I need them, but thankful that I live in a country where medication is easily available to help treat infections and diseases.

4. for Ree Drummond and her awesome recipes.  Like the Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole that I made on Saturday.  In a word:  YUM!

5. for opportunities.  I've been contacted by a library in the GTA to teach a teen group - how fun is that!?

6. for self-checkout lines at the grocery store.  'Nuff said.

7. for Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappacinos.  Despite the calories.  Eep!

What are YOU thankful for this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your list Sue - great things to be thankful for.
    Off to check out that recipe - yum!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...