Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Today's the Day!

Online registration begins tonight at 8pm EST!




I'm very excited to have been asked back to teach again this year at ScrapFest! I had such a great time the last time - honestly, it's the best feeling when I look out at my class participants and I can see the "light bulb" moment when everything finally starts to click!

Pun intended. ;)

I'll also be working at the Canadian Scrapbooker booth in the marketplace, hosting mini-shoots.  We'll be offering 4x6 prints for all of our visitors like we did at ScrapFest in Oshawa in October, using our lovely Sony digital photo frame/printer!  Stop by and introduce yourself - I'll be there with my partners in crazy, Cathie Allan and Christy Riopel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...