Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Date Night!

With both kids away for a few days for March Break, Gary and I decided to enjoy an evening out tonight.  We went to the Mongolian Grill for dinner and I'm STUFFED!

Thanks to my inlaws for taking Aili for a few days, and thanks to Dawn, for including Connor in her visit to Kalahari!!  We owe you guys!! :)

Now to get to bed early... I was offered a position at my associate's second store this week and I'm heading into town early to sit with the current administrator to review everything!  It's actually the same store I was at, before I quit working full time to start Just Cre8 - my associate took over about a year after I left so it will be nice to see old friends, and to have some extra money coming in, too!

And because no post is complete without a photo, here's an sneak peek of my layout for this week's Sketchy Saturday at WeScrap:  


The site is still down as they perform an upgrade, but will hopefully be up in a few days.  If not, we'll be sure to share it on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. that sneak peek looks great! can´t wait to see the whole page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...