Monday, March 14, 2011

Giving Thanks

via ThxThxThx
I came across this blog in my random surfing one day and loved the tongue-in-cheek approach Leah uses to document her random day occurences.

And for the record, I think that Jimmy Fallon TOTALLY copied her idea!!

At any rate, over the last few weeks, my nails seems to be cooperating (touch wood!) and are all relatively the same length, give or take.  This NEVER happens - they usually all get really long and then BAM!  Two will break, right to the quick!

But as Leah writes above, it's been years since I've worn polish on my nails (always have my toes done though!) and I feel so much more feminine with it on - even if it is a nice vampy colour! :)

'Til we meet again, polish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...