Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


This week, I'm thankful...

1.  That we're back to scheduled activities.  Our lives run more smoothly when there's a routine.

2.  For scrappy weekends.  They fill my head with ideas and my heart with laughter and giggles.  It's unfortunate that they usually empty my wallet, too... :)

3.  For my Dad - he turned 83 on Thursday!  Still very active and social - he actually gets out of the house more than we do, I think!

4.  That I dared to step out of my comfort zone and try something new.  Donna's Inspiration Journal class on Saturday opened my eyes to a whole new level of art!

5.  That my sister kicked some cancer butt and is strong and healthy and was able to celebrate her nth birthday on Saturday (where n equals an undisclosed number...) :)

6.  For bruschetta.  Yum.

7.  that Amanda and her family have booked their trip!!  Can't wait to spend a LONG time with them this summer...

What are YOU thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. A great list Sue.
    So pleased for your sister and wish your Dad a Happy Birthday from me.
    Hugs xx
    p.s. know what you mean - until he was ill my Dad had a much better social life than us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! when are they coming?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...