Wednesday, April 13, 2011

myStamp BOX Challenge

Today was my first blog post over at the myStamp BOX blog!

With Spring on its' way in (did I mention I had the roof down on Lola tonight?? Ahhhh....), I thought it would be the perfect inspiration for a colour challenge!

You can see my challenge here - and here's my card:


Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; Crate Paper patterned paper and cardstock stickers; myStamp BOX stamps (Neighborhoods); Tsukineko Versamark ink; Stampendous embossing powder, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool; American Crafts Memory Marker.

I stamped the city skyline on green cardstock, using the Versamark ink and heat embossed it.  i then fussy cut the images and affixed them to my card with foam dimensional adhesive.  The sentiment was stamped in the upper left corner, and the pink border was attached on top of the raised skyline.


This card was super simple and quick, and I love the size - it's 7" x 3"!

If you use this colour palette for your project, please add a link in your comment on the myStamp BOX blog to share!

6 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and that card size is fun! Congrats on your first blogpost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sue! Thanks for visiting my blog :) It was a pleasure to meet you at ScrapFest as well!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LUV it Girly!!!!!! Awesome.....and I miss ya too!
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're not really moving, are you??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...