Sunday, April 17, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings

But since I missed last week, I'm going to make it Fourteen this week!

Today, I am thankful:

1.  For sunny days with the top down.

2.  For working weekends, that don't seem like work.

3.  For Baileys.  And tea.  Yes, I said tea.  Try it - you'll like it!

4.  That I was able to get not one, but three design team deadlines done and submitted on time already this month, despite my growing list of Things to Do!

5.  That I am on a stamp manufacturer's design team - can I tell you how much I've missed stamping??

6.  For another successful swim meet under Connor's belt - all top five finishes in his races, plus a first for his mixed relay team (with him as the anchor)!  Plus two heat winner ribbons, for a total of 8 for the day... what am I going to do with all of these ribbons, medals and trophies??

7.  For grilled mahi mahi with mango salsa.  Yum.

8.  That I met so many nice people at ScrapFest!  How wonderful (and humbling) to be recognized for my work with the magazine - it's truly been a fantastic five years so far!

9.  For Jackie and Katharina, at Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.  You know why... 'cuz you both RAWK!! :)

10.  For no-homework nights.  Much less stress around here!

11.  That opportunities have arisen for me.  Whether or not they pan out remains to be seen, but thankful just the same...

12.  For a hubby who is rockin' the Mr. Mom thing while he is looking for a job.

13.  For lunch with an old friend.  Time to catch up on our lives, commiserate about our troubles and to giggle over the past.

14.  For Cathie Allan, Christy Riopel and Susan Weckesser.  The Stamping Queen, the Mixed Media Genius and The Artist Extraordinaire.  Or as I like to call them, part of my Canadian Scrapbooker family...

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for sweet comments on my blog like yours!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...