Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sharing a Sneak Peek

Fellow WeScrap teammate, Sarah Nolan, and her sister, Holly Morris, crossed the border and came over on Sunday to scrap.  I've known them since joining the forum last July, and then joining the WeScrap iTeam in October.  But this is the first face-to-face meeting!

Well, not only are they gorgeous, but a lot of fun too!  Sadly, we spent so much time laughing and getting to know each other that I only finished ONE card in a 8 hour time span! LOL!  Luckily, the girls were more productive than I!

Here's a sneak peek of my card:


I would share it all, but it's for a DT project that will reveal shortly!  It turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself - even with that OLD Chatterbox paper!! It's still pretty though...

And I skipped a Leave Your Legacy challenge earlier this month, with ScrapFest but I'll be back on Friday with another challenge!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cool. Looking so forward to getting to know you ladies so that we can all maybe have a meetup sometime. Oh but one thing, you will have to drive your Mustang and we will race. Hahaha. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...