Friday, May 06, 2011

NSD Weekend > myStamp BOX style!

It's National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow and the design team members over at myStamp BOX have shared some of their layouts on the mSB blog here with the hopes of inspiring you!

My layout shared is one that I completed for the Leave Your Legacy challenge last week - you can see the challenge here, as well as more, detailed images:  LYL- Feed Your Soul.

Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics cadstock; myStamp Box stamps (Pennants, Border Lines); VersaMark embossing ink; Ranger embossing powder; Bic Mark-It! markers; American Crafts letter stickers; Sakura Pigma Micron maker; The Twinery twine.  Images downloaded from the internet.

And there you have it - my LYL challenge completed and hopefully I've shared some inspiration with you!

Stay tuned for another Leave Your Legacy challenge later today - after April's schedule mix-up, we're back to bi-weekly challenges (except for holiday weekends - see the schedule on my LYL page here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...