Friday, June 17, 2011

Leave Your Legacy: Creative Spaces

Welcome to a new Leave Your Legacy challenge! If you're new to my blog, welcome! You can learn more about my Leave Your Legacy challenge here.

As you work on your Book Of Me, it slowly begins to take shape as the very tool it's supposed to be - a sort of guide to future generations to the person that you were.

A very significant part of our lives is our scrapbooking - it's the reason that future generations will have detailed memories of our generation and prior.  So let's share our surroundings with them!

Here's your challenge this week:
Photograph your scrapbook workspace.  It may be an entire room, or just the corner of your dining room table, but share an image of it.  Include a photo of yourself working, if you can!  Journal about why you chose this area and how it works for you.

I have YET to get photos of my finished scrapbook (still needing to get to IKEA to pick up my kitchen rods for my punches!) but I am hoping to have it photographed by the time our guests arrive at the end of the month!  I'll share my layout then!

If you'd like to participate in this year long challenge, please share your layout below, using Linky Tools, by 11:59pm EST on December 31st, 2011. Please see the Leave Your Legacy page for guidelines, before linking here. Winners will be announced on January 1st, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...