Friday, June 03, 2011

Leave Your Legacy: One Week

Welcome to a new Leave Your Legacy challenge! If you're new to my blog, welcome! You can learn more about my Leave Your Legacy challenge here.

This week, I was inspired by a layout by Ali Edwards that I saw in a magazine a LONG time ago.  Sadly, I wrote down the idea, but not the magazine name?!    Anyhow, she documented one area of her home, by photographing it every day for a week.  She then scrapbooked it.

I thought about this for a while, and there's always a lot of activity on our kitchen island.  It seems to be the dumping ground for a lot of stuff, but it also tells a story of our crazy hectic lives.  So I've decided to photograph it at some point each day, in the upcoming weeks and will share a layout a few days later!

Here's your challenge this week:
Photograph one section of your home (your kitchen table, your desk, your foyer, etc...) every day for a week. Create a layout and journal about how it describes your daily life.

My layout is coming...

If you'd like to participate in this year long challenge, please share your layout below, using Linky Tools, by 11:59pm EST on December 31st, 2011. Please see the Leave Your Legacy page for guidelines, before linking here. Winners will be announced on January 1st, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...