Monday, September 05, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


Seems like blogging has fallen to the wayside during these past few months.

With everything going on with my mother-in-law, friends visiting, day camps, sleepovers, summer vacation, internal audits, back-to-school, .... We've been too busy LIVING life instead of blogging about it! :)

But despite it all, we are never too busy to count our blessings - just to share them! :) So here are the things that I have been thankful for this summer:

1) Air conditioning! It's been a crazy,stupid-hot summer here in SW Ontario and I literally feel like I'm melting... Thankfully, the weather has turned a bit cooler!

2) Apple computers. I am seriously loving our new iPad!! That is, when I can actually pry it out of Gary's hands. I'm hoping the novelty will wear off soon and I can have my turn, but I think I will have my iPhone 5 before he will let go of the iPad! :)

3) Friends. To our friends who traveled to Erin to offer support during my mother-in-law's visitation/memorial. To those who offered to have the kids over the next day so we could have a break. And to the numerous friends who sent cards, comments and email messages of condolences. Thank you for your support, kind words and hugs, both real and virtual. You guys seriously RAWK!! 

4) Baileys on ice. Need I say more??!?

5) Guardian angels. Aili had a slip and fall around the pool at her day camp a few weeks ago, resulting in a small cut and some bruising. However, it's a miracle that she didn't whack her head off the edge of the pool and receive a concussion so for that, I am thankful!

6) Music. Nothing like a little Maroon 5 or Pink to lighten my mood and get my toe a- tappin'.

7) Labour Day. Although I had to work today, preparing for an internal audit, Labour Day means one thing for sure - the kids start an exciting new year tomorrow!! New teacher, new friends, new adventures... We can't wait! What are you thankful for, today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...