Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another Layout!

The good news about having lots of DT commitments is that it keeps my mojo flowing!

One of the challenges for the WeScrap Design Team call was to share a never-seen layout.  I had just created my layout for which I shared the sneak peek a few days ago and I think it is one of my favourite layouts, to date.  So could I crank out another one, worthy of the call, in a few days?

Well, I managed to get one done, which is half the battle!  I don't know if it's my favourite, but I LOVE how it turned out - the bright colours and that sweet face make me happy.


Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock; Echo Park Paper Co. patterned paper, stickers; myStamp BOX stamps (Wishing You Sunshine, Seal It!, Colorful Companions); Stamp Craft ink; Stampin' Up glitter (Dazzling Diamonds); American Crafts Thickers; Lily Bee alpha stickers; Martha Stewart Crafts, Fiskars and Marvy Uchida punches; Spellbinders Nestabilities (Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large); Making Memories rhinestone brad;  Glue Dots; Marvy Uchida marker; ribbon and button from my stash.

I love this photo I had taken of Aili at her granddad's 65th birthday party.  It was so hot that we dragged out the sprinker, stripped her down to her Little Swimmers and tank top and let her go nuts!

Here are the details:



Journaling reads:  You had so much fun, running through the sprinkler with Eveie Kim at Granddad's 65th birthday party.  So cute in your orange hat, frilly tank top and Little Swimmers panties, you got thoroughly drenched!  But it didn't dampen your smile! ~ July 2006

Check back tomorrow - the myStamp BOX designers and I are teaming up with Canvas Corp. for a blog hop.  Start at the Canvas Corp. site at 10am EST for lots of inspiration - and really cute canvas products!! There will be prizes from both Canvas Corp. AND myStamp BOX!! Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. I love this bright and cheerful LO Sue. A great photo of Aili and fabulous papers.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...