Friday, November 18, 2011

myStamp Box Family Showcase

This month's theme on the myStamp Box blog is Family.  You can check out all of the DT projects here.

My project is a simple explosion box, inspired by this purse by kellyjg on Splitcoast Stampers.  My daughter, Aili, constantly asks me if she can scrap with me when I am working on projects in my studio, so I created this for her to complete:


Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; Crate Paper patterned paper; myStamp BOX stamps (Colorful Companions, Mini Alphas); Tsukineko ink; Ranger embossing powder; Bo Bunny clear acrylic label shape (used as template for flap); Nestabilities scalloped circles; Glue Dots; Basic Grey magnetic closure; ribbon.

I left the inside for her to decorate as she likes:


She loves how girly it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...