Thursday, November 03, 2011

Stick a Fork In Me

I'm DONE!!!

Finally.  Today was my last inventory for my stores for 2011.  Three inventory counts within six weeks of each other.

Okay, so I don't have to count every eyeliner and condom that my store carries.  But honestly, I think I'd rather be on the floor with a Telxon.  While my part is not difficult, it IS time consuming.  Not to mention the amount of trees I have to slaughter with photocopying all the required reports for our head office.

Today's inventory went very well, which, in my opinion, was a nice way to end the whole ordeal!

And just when I think it's over and I'll get a moment's peace, my District Manager and Store Systems Coordinator asked me to take over another store whose Store Administrator just left, and to take a new hire under my wing and train him/her.

Sigh.  At least it will keep me out of trouble... I hope! :s

1 comment:

  1. eyeliner and condoms...what kinda party are you having?? haha just teasing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...