Wednesday, June 20, 2012

From the Archives

I was going through some computer files a few nights ago and found these photos from a project that I had completed with one of the first WeScrap kits that I had received.  For whatever reason, the DT projects weren't featured so I never shared these photos on my blog.

Using the Bazzill mini album, I created four wall hangings...









 You'll notice that the boys in our family are camera shy - I couldn't, at the time of designing, find any suitable, face-on photos of them!  Once I get photos, I will probably link cards with jump rings before hanging, as shown - or maybe I'll attach them to a canvas and hand them in a diamond shape somewhere in our home. 


I can't really list all of the supplies, as most items were from a WeScrap kit, which is no longer available on Etsy.  I know the paper is Basic Grey, along with the paper clips, and the kraft journaling blocks look like Jillibean Soup.  If anyone can help with the other items, I'd appreciate the info!

Have you ever created art for your wall with your scrapbooking supplies?  Share a link in your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...